Cow Related Kitchenalia
1. Seller’s Commission fees of 19.5% plus G.S.T (21.45%) for general goods and for vehicles the following schedule applies: hammer price of up to $3999 15%, above $4000 8% (G.S.T inclusive) unless otherwise agreed.
2. An entry fee of $250 applies to motor vehicles if the seller requires a reserve above the current auction market value for the vehicle. The fee is refunded in the case of a completed sale. If a motor vehicle or motorcycle is withdrawn from sale after confirmation of entry has been received and marketing has commenced, a withdrawal fee of not less than $500 will be payable by the vendor to Tullochs Auctions to cover storage, insurance, advertising costs etc. Unsold vehicles not collected promptly on request will be transported to, and stored at a third party facility with applicable rates charged to the vehicle owner at cost.
3. Goods that are deemed unsaleable may, after reasonable attempts to seek instruction from the vendor, be disposed of at the discretion of Tullochs Auctions and may incur disposal fees which are to be paid by the vendor.
4. Goods withdrawn from auction but not collected within 28 days of the vendor being notified may be sold to cover storage costs with proceeds going to the vendor in line with the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act 2020.
5. All items once sold or withdrawn from auction are stored at the vendor or buyer’s (whichever is applicable) risk and Tullochs Auctions will not be responsible for any damage or loss once payment has been received, or item has been withdrawn from auction (whichever is applicable).
6. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser but in the event of any dispute arising between two or more bidders the ultimate purchaser may be determined by the Auctioneer, whose decision shall be final or they may put up the lot or lots again.
7. The Auctioneer may, without giving reason, refuse to accept the bid of any person or persons, and may decline the offer for any lot or withdraw any lot or lots at any time.
8. Immediately after the fall of the hammer the buyer shall, if requested by the Auctioneer, pay a deposit of not less than 10 percent of the purchase price of the lot and any further deposits when requested.
9. The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowances or refunds will be made nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the ground that it is not correctly described, the said lots are to be taken with all faults (if any) and will be at the buyer’s risk on fall of the hammer and thereafter the vendor and auctioneer will be free of all responsibility for safeguarding the goods and will not be liable for any loss of or responsibility to the goods whether such loss or damage is caused or contributed to by any act, neglect, or default of the Vendor, its servants, employees or agents. Motor vehicles are assessed by visual inspection only, no mechanical testing is undertaken and the vehicles are not started or driven for assessment purposes unless otherwise stated.
10. Any deficiency in the quality described shall not vitiate the sale but neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneers shall be accountable for any deficiency, damage or loss which arise thereafter.
11. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above Terms and Conditions, all monies paid by the Purchaser shall be absolutely forfeited and the goods purchased may be sold, either by Public Auction or Private Contract, without notification at the risk and expense of the former purchaser who shall be liable for any deficiency which may arise together with all costs and charges, but shall be entitled to any profit which may accrue from such resale.
12. The Auctioneer is selling as agent for the respective owners of all lots. The Auctioneer does not warrant the title to any lot and shall not be responsible for deficiency in any such title.
13. A 15% Buyer’s Premium applies to all lots (G.S.T. Inclusive) excepting motor vehicles whereupon the following schedule applies; hammer price of $4000 or higher 8% (G.S.T inclusive).
14. PAYMENT TERMS Direct Deposit BSB: 067600 Account Number: 11010943 Cash & EFTPOS Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only) Attracts 1.5% fee with 2 business days.
15. GOODS MUST BE PICKED UP AND PAID FOR WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OR A STORAGE FEE OF $12 A DAY MAY APPLY. Please ensure you make appropriate arrangements for collection as Tullochs staff are not responsible for loading or securing items.
Launceston, Tasmania 7250
Payment is to be received no later than close of business 2 days after invoice as our lovely consignors deserve prompt payment, please send online remittance to email@example.com. Collection within 2 days, or storage fees as per terms and conditions apply.
The wonderful Emporium in our Victorian warehouse 3-7 George St Launceston in the famous Boags Brewery precinct is open 9 am-4.30 pm Monday - Friday & 9 am -2 pm for collection.
Weekly Wednesday Auction is open for pre-bidding, Auction is 7.30pm 3rd November.
MONDAY 1st NOVEMBER IS RECREATION DAY IN NORTHERN TASMANIA. IT'S A PUBLIC HOLIDAY SO TULLOCHS WILL BE CLOSED.
Most of our wonderful regular bidders enjoy making watch-lists of treasures they have seen in our emporium, having a sneak peek & like being able to bid over the course of the week, this means photos & lots are added as the week progresses... if you simply can't bear to cast your eye on an incomplete catalogue do avert your eyes until Tuesday COB when the catalogue will be complete. Inspection is available at our CBD warehouse emporium six days a week and measurements, photos etc can be provided on request so please satisfy yourself as to the suitability of an item prior to bidding.
Staff are able to provide observations regarding condition, but all items are sold as-is and these observations do not alter the terms of bidding.
You will need to create a new account to register to bid, it's easy to do- just head to the top right-hand corner of this page! If your email address is already registered (if you have bought or sold with us in the last week it may be) please use the "forgot password" link to create a password.
Great news! If you place a maximum bid equal to, or higher than the item reserve, your bid automatically meets the reserve price so there's no longer any need to call up the next day to follow up on items you didn't reach reserve on!