A 16.5% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Jacques Bellin 'c1753 Antique Map' Gold Framed Print
ALL ITEMS SOLD AT TULLOCHS AUCTION ARE SUBJECT TO THE BELOW TERMS & CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF SALE
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Seller’s Commission fees of 19.5% plus G.S.T for general goods and for vehicles the following schedule applies: hammer price of up to $3999 15% plus G.S.T above $4000 8% plus G.S.T unless otherwise agreed.
2. An entry fee of $250 applies to motor vehicles if the seller requires a reserve above the current auction market value for the vehicle. The fee is refunded in the case of a completed sale. If a motor vehicle or motorcycle is withdrawn from sale after confirmation of entry has been received and marketing has commenced, a withdrawal fee of not less than $500 will be payable by the vendor to Tullochs Auctions to cover storage, insurance, advertising costs etc. Unsold vehicles not collected promptly on request will be transported to, and stored at a third-party facility with applicable rates charged to the vehicle owner at cost.
3. Goods that are deemed unsaleable may, after reasonable attempts to seek instruction from the vendor, be disposed of at the discretion of Tullochs Auctions and may incur disposal fees that are to be paid by the vendor.
8. Immediately after the fall of the hammer, the buyer shall, if requested by the Auctioneer, pay a deposit of not less than 10 percent of the purchase price of the lot and any further deposits when requested.
9. 1. The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowances or refunds will be made nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the ground that it is not correctly described, the said lots are to be taken with all faults (if any) and will be at the buyer’s risk on fall of the hammer, thereafter the vendor and auctioneer will be free of all responsibility for safe guarding the goods and will not be liable for any loss of or responsibility to the goods whether such loss or damage is caused or contributed to by any act, neglect, or default of the Vendor, its servants, employees or agents. Motor vehicles are sold on an As Is Where Is basis and are assessed by visual inspection only which is the opinion of the booking-in officer and may differ from your own. Whilst Tullochs Auctions are diligent to provide accurate and complete information about its vehicles, Tullochs Auctions provide no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of such information. Descriptions and verbal assessments are provided as a guide only and vehicles may have damage/issues/histories that are not immediately obvious. Photographs displayed on the website form part of the description of the vehicle however should not be relied upon solely and may not represent or clearly show all damage to the vehicle. No mechanical testing is undertaken and the vehicles are not started or driven for assessment purposes unless otherwise stated. There may be other mechanical issues, damage or history that are not contained in the description of a vehicle, and it is the buyer's responsibility to independently verify all information provided and conduct all other checks such as PPSR, WOVR history, recalls or other checks and any other research they deem necessary to satisfy themselves that the vehicle is fit for their purposes PRIOR to placing a bid. Your personal inspection or inspection undertaken by a professional or other third party on your behalf are most welcome and highly recommended before placing a bid as once a bid is placed it cannot be withdrawn, and all sales are final with no refunds given.
13. A 15% (plus GST) Buyer’s Premium applies to all lots excepting motor vehicles whereupon the following schedule applies; hammer price of $1-3999 15% plus G.S.T , above $4000 9% plus G.S.T
14. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment is due strictly within two business days of Auction. Direct Deposit preferred: Tullochs Trust Account BSB: 067600 Account Number: 11010943, Cheques: Bank cheque only, goods are not released until funds have cleared. Payments Via Visa or Mastercard Attract a 1.5% fee.
Launceston, Tasmania 7250
Payment terms are strictly two days after auction close, that is by close of business Friday. Collection is strictly Thursday- Friday 9 am -4.30 and Saturday 9 am- 2 pm.
COLLECTION IS NOT AVAILABLE MONDAY AND TUESDAYS AS THE WAREHOUSE IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC THESE DAYS DUE TO CATALOGUING.
Please read the postage and shipping policy, we can only ship if it fits in a standard satchel and the terms and conditions of the carrier apply, as postage is an additional service for your convenience there can be delays due to the unique size and shape of each item. Hobart Pack and Send offer special discounted rates just for Tullochs customers or you are welcome to use your own courier, but they are responsible for packaging, staff are not available to pack items for couriers or freight handlers.
Tullochs Auctions- Tasmania's ONLY Weekly Online Auctions
If you are looking for antiques, vintage, collectibles, stamps, coins & numismatics, gemstones, gold, jewellery, colonial furniture, Tasmanian books, fine art, cars, Persian rugs, vintage tools, garden features, silver, watches, taxidermy, historical ephemera, treen, kitchenalia, Asian antiques, English China, quirky curios & statement pieces
Bidding opens straight away by popular demand but may still be building so if you are funny about seeing lots that have just been listed that don't have photos yet you can wait until Tuesday afternoon when the catalogue is sure to be complete (and make sure you never look at any major auto auction websites, they will only upset you)!
You can see all the auction items in all their glory in real life on viewing day, Wednesday 9 am-4.30 pm
Weekly Wednesday Auctions are online, timed and the lots close sequentially from 7.30pm in a flurry of
last-minute bidding frenzy, it's a lot of fun actually- you should try it.
Have questions or need more details? Read more details in our FAQ for buying at Tullochs